Video of the Day: Sigur Rós & Yutaka Yamamoto, 'Blossom'
It's been a little over two years since Japan was hit with an earthquake and tsunami that left the north-eastern part of the country devastated. So Sigur Rós has teamed with director Yutaka Yamamoto to create an animated video (using the band's song "Hoppípolla") called "Blossom." The project is part of Zapuni, an organization that pairs Japanese visual artists with musicians for charity. Profits will go towards School Music Revival which helps bring music and instruments to schools in Japan...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Mark Zuckerberg Met with Pastors to Understand How Churches ‘Find Deeper Meaning in a Changing World’
- > Watch Ashton Kutcher Emotionally Testify Against Sex Trafficking in Front of Congress
- > Chance After Winning Best New Artist: ‘Glory Be to God. I Claim This Victory in the Name of the Lord’
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete