Jailed financier Bernie Madoff will be featured in a new set of Topps trading cards highlighting "the biggest hoaxes, hoodwinks and bamboozles." Notorious villains such as Enron execs, D.B. Cooper and Charles Ponzi (the guy the scheme is named after) will be part of the collector's set. The best way to trade these cards? Dishonestly ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete