Why Aren't They Content with Our $3/Day?
In an effort to expand their brand, Starbucks has begun opening up stores that aren't actually Starbucks. The first such shop, 15th Avenue E. Coffee and Tea just opened in Seattle and is missing all mention of Starbucks except some painted signs that say "inspired by Starbucks." Apparently, the interior differs wildly from a normal Starbucks and some stores may even begin selling wine and beer. No word on whether or not the new stores will use made-up, Italian-sounding terminology to describe drink sizes ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete