How to Go (Mostly) Paperless
Here's a pretty cool list of things you can do to go completely paperless. Most of the tips are pretty easy, plus, as a bonus, it includes instructions on how to opt out of a bunch of junk mail. There are a few paper things you'll probably still want to keep—social security cards, receipts, birth certificates, toilet paper ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete