And I Will Try ... to Sue You
Coldplay is in court denying charges that their song "Viva La Vida" plagiarizes Joe Satriani's track "If I Could Fly." The band charges that Satriani's song "lacks originality," and therefore any similarities are coincidental. It doesn't help your band's credibility to say that the song you're accused of mimicking is unoriginal ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete