Chinos vs. Crazy '80s-tastic Sunglasses
Kanye West, the man who once rapped about how he hardly got any money while working at the Gap, has an internship at Gap. He's working for the chain in New York City; people speculate that he's been hired to make the brand more exciting. Apparently, Kanye is taking the internship seriously—he sometimes works until 2 a.m. No doubt this experience will feature prominently in his new album,Yes, I Dropped Out of College but I Can Still Rock the Unpaid Internship ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete