China Authorities Apologize for Forcing Woman to Have a Late-Term Abortion
Chinese authorities have apologized to Feng Jianmei, 27, for forcing her to terminate her seven-month pregnancy. Jianmei was commanded to have an abortion once it became obvious she couldn't pay the fine for breaking China's "one child" policy ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete