The ELCA Considers Allowing Actively Gay Ministers
The Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, one of the largest denominations in the country, is deciding whether or not to allow sexually active gay people to be ordained as ministers. This comes on the heels of the Episcopal Church's recent resolution that, according to many, opens the doors for the ordaining of people engaged in same-sex relationships ...
Recommended For You
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete