New Car Gets 170 mpg
A new Volkswagen sedan set to be released in 2013 gets around 170 miles per gallon. The hybrid-diesel car, made of a new material previously too costly to mass produce, only weighs 800 pounds. Sadly, Volkswagen still hasn't said whether or not it can fly ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete