An Augmented-Reality Esquire
Esquire made headlines last fall when it used e-ink to make its cover flash and move. And now they're making news again with the announcement of an "augmented-reality" issue, in which parts of the magazine will move and appear in 3D when held up to a webcam. No word on how the technology happens, but we're going with "magic" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete