The Next Campaign Will Involve Spikes
A new advertising campaign for Coca-Cola in Paris consists of giant pieces of Velcro to advertise the new grip feature on plastic Coke bottles. Which seems like a great idea until you remember that it's cold in Paris and people wear wool. Which sticks to Velcro. They may as well have made giant billboards saying "We hate your clothes so buy our soda" ...
Recommended For You
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete