The Price of a Whole Town?
A small town (meaning it has a population of one person) was sold to a Vietnamese bidder for $900,000. That price includes a gas station and convenience store, a schoolhouse from 1905, a cabin, a garage, 10 acres of land and a three-bedroom home. And the chance to rename Buford, Wyoming, to "Awesomeville" ...
Recommended For You
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Mark Zuckerberg Met with Pastors to Understand How Churches ‘Find Deeper Meaning in a Changing World’
- > Watch Ashton Kutcher Emotionally Testify Against Sex Trafficking in Front of Congress
- > Chance After Winning Best New Artist: ‘Glory Be to God. I Claim This Victory in the Name of the Lord’
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete