How Much Do People with Your Personality Type Make?
These fascinating infographs, created based on a study from CareerAssessmentSite.com, show the average incomes of the 16 major personality types based on the Myers-Briggs Personality Test. Along with stats about how the four top-level categories breakdown into the overall population (Guardians make up the most, at 46.6% of the U.S., followed by Artisans (27%), Idealists (16.4%) and Rationalists (10.3%), the research also examined how the different personalities fared in terms of earnings. Far and away, the highest earning personality turned out to be extroverted, intuitive, thinking, and judgmental Rationalist, who had an average household income of more than $80,000 a year. You go can here to see more from the study, and here to take the personality test for yourself …
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete