On this week's podcast, the legendary John Tesh joins us for what might go down in podcast history as our favorite interview of all time. We don't know if Mr. Tesh feels the same way, but it doesn't matter ... we spent nearly an hour talking to The Tesh about his career, music, faith, Yanni, Howie Mandel, and the greatness that is #TESHsays. Oh and at one point, The Tesh brakes into a rap. That's right, John Tesh raps. We could go on, but seriously just stop reading this and start listening to this week's show. You won't be disappointed!
Notable Jokes & Runs
1:08 - The group reacts to their interview with John Tesh, which just concluded before they recorded the episode.
62:54 - Jesse retells the story of wearing his lion costume to an elementary school party.
Notable Guest Moments
20:59 - Introduction to John Tesh.
37:40 - John Tesh talks about how he got into worship music.
41:03 - Calvin gives ideas for future "Sax" album titles.
41:45 - John Tesh tells the story of how he got suspended from college while trying to drop a college course.
47:11 - John Tesh defends his #TeshSays tweets.
50:32 - John Tesh answers listener questions.
54:29 - John Tesh raps.
57:29 - John Tesh answers a Lightning Round of listener questions.
Other Notable Moments
6:33 - Jesse's slice about a Goat Man on the loose in the mountains of Utah.
10:49 - Maya's slice about NASA trying to recreate the smell of space.
14:57 - Calvin's slice about a mother in Pennsylvania who hacked her son's school computers to change his grades. He gives other examples from his life of parents going too far for their kids.
68:14 Outro: "Guard their hearts, they are the wellspring of life, and if that don't work, you call your wife." - John Tesh
Question of the Week
When have you seen parents crossing the line and going too far for their kids?
We've all seen it happen, or heaven forbid, we've been there ourselves: young, cool, out in public ... and with our parents. And for whatever reason our parents decided to cross a line and do something to completely embarrass us in front of our friends, our peers, or just anyone in the general vicinity. So this week we want to know your most embarrassing parents-crossing-the-line-for-you story. Don't hold back...just look at this as your way of enacting revenge for that embarrassing moment.
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Watch Ashton Kutcher Emotionally Testify Against Sex Trafficking in Front of Congress
- > One of the NFL's Most Promising Young Coaches Is Leaving Football to Pursue the Ministry
- > Tim Keller, Ann Voskamp Among Christian Leaders Featured in Ad Denouncing Trump’s Refugee Ban
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete