How to Shop Fair Trade
By Reject Apathy
May 10, 2011
From coffee to clothing, there are a number of reatilers who can provide the unique fair trade goods you need.
- STOP TRAFFICK FASHION: Shopping through Stop Traffick Fashion supports victims of sex trafficking.
- TRADE AS ONE: Gifts, clothing, toys, coffee, chocolate—this fair trade retailer offers it all.
- DR. BRONNER’S: This classic line of soaps is now certified fair trade as well as certified USDA organic.
- MARK: Funds from their “body care that cares” line of beauty products support farmers around the world.
- BEN & JERRY’S By the end of 2013, all Ben & Jerry’s ice cream ingredients will be fair trade certified.
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Watch Ashton Kutcher Emotionally Testify Against Sex Trafficking in Front of Congress
- > One of the NFL's Most Promising Young Coaches Is Leaving Football to Pursue the Ministry
- > Tim Keller, Ann Voskamp Among Christian Leaders Featured in Ad Denouncing Trump’s Refugee Ban
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete