Is America Going to War With Syria?
Short answer: probably. Not to distract anyone from the Miley Cyrus conversation (which may be more important than it seems), but war is on the horizon. U.S. investigators feel confident that the Syrian government has used chemical weapons on its own people, which is the line in the sand President Barack Obama drew a year ago. To maintain credibility—and to ensure the U.N.'s zero tolerance policy regarding chemical warfare remains concrete—military intervention seems extremely likely. As opposed to some past conflicts, much of the world seems united in its approval of military response. The bigger question is not "if" America will go to war, but "how." Unmanned combat vehicles remain the U.S. military's weapon of choice, but many are still queasy about the ethical ramifications of drone warfare ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Watch Ashton Kutcher Emotionally Testify Against Sex Trafficking in Front of Congress
- > One of the NFL's Most Promising Young Coaches Is Leaving Football to Pursue the Ministry
- > Tim Keller, Ann Voskamp Among Christian Leaders Featured in Ad Denouncing Trump’s Refugee Ban
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete