This Bolivian Man May Be The Oldest Living Person On Record
And you thought your grandpa was old. If Bolivia's public records are correct, Carmelo Flores Laura is the oldest living person ever documented, at 123 years old. Bolivia's civil registry lists Flores' birth as July 16, 1890. To put things in perspective: This man was born just after the car was invented, he was 24 when WWI broke out and he's been around long before most of the technology we use on a daily basis was even a twinkle in the inventors' eyes.
The secret to his longevity? "I walk a lot, that's all," Flores told the Associated Press. "I don't eat noodles or rice, only barley" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Mark Zuckerberg Met with Pastors to Understand How Churches ‘Find Deeper Meaning in a Changing World’
- > Watch Ashton Kutcher Emotionally Testify Against Sex Trafficking in Front of Congress
- > Chance After Winning Best New Artist: ‘Glory Be to God. I Claim This Victory in the Name of the Lord’
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete