Like Celebrities? Like Diving? Have We Got a Show For You.
Of all Olympic sports, few have that special flavor of utterly impossible as diving. 2012 was a big year for diving, possibly because the world finally woke up to just how crazy it is that anyone could get their bodies to move like that. So, it's really no surprise that certain powers started thinking about how much fun it would be to put a bunch of people on television who very clearly can't dive, have no business diving, but would maybe take a stab at diving to revive fading career. Thus we have the upcoming Celebrity Splash, a Dancing With the Stars for diving, in which "celebrities" (one can assume the word is used loosely) compete against each other on the high dive. Just what kind of waiver these celebrities have to sign to compete in this competition was something that was not commented on and is probably hard to imagine ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Mark Zuckerberg Met with Pastors to Understand How Churches ‘Find Deeper Meaning in a Changing World’
- > Watch Ashton Kutcher Emotionally Testify Against Sex Trafficking in Front of Congress
- > How 2016 Changed Everything for Lecrae
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete