The Civil Wars Cancel Their Tour Due to "Discord"
Sad news from the Civil Wars' Facebook page. Turns out Joy Williams and John Paul White—Tennessee's folk-slinging wunderkinds— are canceling their tour due to "internal discord and irreconcilable differences of ambition." They're going to attempt to reimburse fans for ticket and travel prices, and said that their "sincere hope is to have new music for you in 2013." Ignoring the certain amount of irony present in a band called "The Civil Wars" canceling a tour due to "internal discord," let's hope these two can figure things out. It's not like the world's suffering an over abundance of achingly pretty melodies these days, and achingly pretty melodies the Civil Wars have in abundance ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Watch Ashton Kutcher Emotionally Testify Against Sex Trafficking in Front of Congress
- > One of the NFL's Most Promising Young Coaches Is Leaving Football to Pursue the Ministry
- > Tim Keller, Ann Voskamp Among Christian Leaders Featured in Ad Denouncing Trump’s Refugee Ban
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete