Did Van Gogh Paint the TARDIS Into One of His Paintings?
Well? What do you think? Did Vincent Van Gogh—one of, if not the, greatest painter in history—paint Doctor's Who' s preferred method of transportation into one of his impressionistic landscapes? It's totally possible, seeing as the Doctor visited Van Gogh in a famed 2010 episode of the show. Sounds crazy, you say? Well, then, what do you call that bluish blob at the top left corner of a newly discovered Van Gogh original? The piece is titled “Sunset At Montmajour”, but it should probably be called "Saying Good-Bye to Doctor Who," because that was clearly the inspiration here. Do you still doubt? Well, don't tell a Doctor Who fan that. They do not like hearing that Doctor Who isn't real ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Mark Zuckerberg Met with Pastors to Understand How Churches ‘Find Deeper Meaning in a Changing World’
- > Watch Ashton Kutcher Emotionally Testify Against Sex Trafficking in Front of Congress
- > Chance After Winning Best New Artist: ‘Glory Be to God. I Claim This Victory in the Name of the Lord’
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete