Every Viral Marketing Campaign Should Be as Good as the One From 'Monsters University'
How good is the viral campaign behind Pixar's Monsters, Inc. prequel, Monsters University? It's good enough to warrant a whole website, MonstersUniversity.com, which is the (unfortunately) fictional place of higher learning at which the original film's two protagonists, Mike Wazowski and James P. "Sully" Sullivan, first became buddies. And now that university has released a television spot that will make you want to quit whatever you're doing and enroll in Monsters University. Which, remember, you can't. But you can see the movie this June ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Mark Zuckerberg Met with Pastors to Understand How Churches ‘Find Deeper Meaning in a Changing World’
- > Watch Ashton Kutcher Emotionally Testify Against Sex Trafficking in Front of Congress
- > Chance After Winning Best New Artist: ‘Glory Be to God. I Claim This Victory in the Name of the Lord’
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete