Homemade Sriracha Is Proof that Life Goes On
Right now, America is embroiled in a bitter struggle for its leadership, its future and its identity. Two sides are locked in a gridlock in which neither shows any side of compromise. And hope of common ground seems to be an increasingly delusional pipe dream. And, just like that, someone figures out how to make Sriracha's "Rooster Sauce" at home—a true and solid achievement in which everyone, regardless of political affiliation, can rejoice over. There is life beyond politics, and part of that life is this recipe, for this sauce, for your kitchen ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete