ISIS Just Killed 88 People in Pakistan at a Sufi Shrine
Dozens of people have been arrested after a horrific attack in Pakistan, where at least 88 people were killed. The ISIS terrorists targeted worshippers at a large Sufi shrine. Following the attack, authorities in Pakistan said that they believed the terrorists responsible were from Afghanistan. They soon closed a major border-crossing and shelled a nearby region of the country.
Overnight, at least 39 people were killed when authorities conducted raids in insurgent areas, as gunfights broke out between militants and military forces.
The attack on Lal Shahbaz Qalandar shrine was one of the deadliest in years in the country.
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Watch Ashton Kutcher Emotionally Testify Against Sex Trafficking in Front of Congress
- > Sufjan Stevens Pens Letter to America About Christ, Refugees, Love and Judgement
- > Watch This British Lawmaker Speak Out on Selective Abortions Based on Disabilities
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete