ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
The global coalition getting together to stop ISIS is finding allies in unlikely places, but perhaps no place less likely or more profoundly awesome than this. "No Surrender" is the name of a Dutch motorcycle gang that has decided that only way to dispel outlaw justice is to do it yourself. Reportedly (and seen in tweets like this) members of No Surrender are biking into Syria and Iraq to give the Kurds fighting for their lives a little backup muscle. No Surrender's chief Klaas Otto confirmed to a Dutch TV station that several members have temporarily set up shop in Iraq.
Unlike some biker gangs, No Surrender seems pretty racially inclusive and less prone to fascist sympathies (their Facebook page features a quote from Holocaust survivor Elie Wiesel about the importance of fighting injustice) , which might be why the Dutch government is being so chill about all this. "Joining a foreign armed force was previously punishable, now it's no longer forbidden," public prosecutor spokesman Wim de Bruin told reporters.
Something tells us that No Surrender doesn't really care about the legality of what they're doing one way or the other ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Mark Zuckerberg Met with Pastors to Understand How Churches ‘Find Deeper Meaning in a Changing World’
- > Watch Ashton Kutcher Emotionally Testify Against Sex Trafficking in Front of Congress
- > How 2016 Changed Everything for Lecrae
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete