James Dobson Calls Sandy Hook Shootings 'Judgment'
Echoing sentiments similar to Gov. Mike Huckabee, James Dobson took to the airwaves today to blame the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings on America not being Christian enough. Referencing abortion and the recent advances of gay marriage, he determined that this is just the price America has to pay:
And a lot of these things are happening around us, and somebody is going to get mad at me for saying what I am about to say right now, but I am going to give you my honest opinion: I think we have turned our back on the Scripture and on God Almighty and I think he has allowed judgment to fall upon us. I think that's what's going on.
Why would anyone get mad at you for saying something like that, Dr. Dobson?
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Watch Ashton Kutcher Emotionally Testify Against Sex Trafficking in Front of Congress
- > One of the NFL's Most Promising Young Coaches Is Leaving Football to Pursue the Ministry
- > Tim Keller, Ann Voskamp Among Christian Leaders Featured in Ad Denouncing Trump’s Refugee Ban
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete