The Priest and Imam From that Amazon Ad Are Now Actual Friends
You’ve probably seen the latest ad from Amazon featuring the friendship between priest and an imam. In the spot, they both buy each other knees pads from Amazon, so that they can both pray without knee pain.
Al Jazeera tracked down the actual priest and imam from the commercial, and found out that even though they met for the first time on the set of the commercial, they have since become close friends.
As the priest explains, “Really big change in the world starts from small changes. And we have made friends and that’s a friendship that will never die.”
You can see the full interview below.
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Mark Zuckerberg Met with Pastors to Understand How Churches ‘Find Deeper Meaning in a Changing World’
- > Watch Ashton Kutcher Emotionally Testify Against Sex Trafficking in Front of Congress
- > Chance After Winning Best New Artist: ‘Glory Be to God. I Claim This Victory in the Name of the Lord’
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete