Rumor Mill: Eminem Becomes a Christian
Detroit is buzzing with rumors that Eminem is cleaning up his act and getting serious about faith. Now, Eminem has been professing Christianity since his first full-length release ("But in the midst of this insanity, I've found my Christianity through God and there's a wish he granted me") but, obviously, he's more well known for other, somewhat-less-than-Christian professions. Still, Em's always been a long way from the inhuman monster some groups have painted him to be. Throughout his music, he's frequently grappled with questions about whether or not he's cut out to be a good person and, above all, a good dad; and he's vented his frustrations at his inability to rise above his inner demons. But according to AllHipHop.com, he's going through some genuine changes of late, removing himself "from the depths of the music industry." It's just a rumor right now, so this won't be confirmed until the real slim shady stands up ...
UPDATE: The Blaze is saying Eminem's publicist has responded to questions about whether or not Eminem is a Christian with a curt, "He is not." Another dangerous rumor, squashed.
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Watch Ashton Kutcher Emotionally Testify Against Sex Trafficking in Front of Congress
- > Sufjan Stevens Pens Letter to America About Christ, Refugees, Love and Judgement
- > Watch This British Lawmaker Speak Out on Selective Abortions Based on Disabilities
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete