Tim Tebow Hosted an Event That Benefited 75,000 People With Disabilities
The Tim Tebow Foundation hosted a philanthropy event that spanned across 11 countries and served 75,000 people on Friday.
Night to Shine, according to the website, is "an unforgettable prom night experience, centered on God's love, for people with special needs 14 and older."
All of the events were held on one night with events predominantly in the United States, but also South Africa, Kenya, Uganda, the Philippines, Haiti, Ecuador and Peru.
This is the Foundation's second year hosting the event and Tebow himself attended ones in Haiti, Fort Lauderdale, Florida and Arkansas.
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete