The Truth Will Out. Woman Finds Her Fiancé With Another Woman on Russian Google Maps.
There's no safe way to bury infidelity in any age, but the Internet Age, in particular, has a way of pushing the truth to the surface. Case in point, a Russian woman named Marina Voinova was searching for an address on Yandex Maps (Russia's answer to Google street view) and found a her fiancé, Alexander, embracing another woman. When Alexander got home, she had him type the incriminating address into Yandex himself and then watched his face turn red with the evidence thrown permanently into his big, guilty mug. That was the end of their relationship—and a good reminder to anyone thinking they can bury past mistakes. The Internet is as permanent as tattoos but, unlike tattoos, you don't always choose what you get or where it goes. "At first I regretted searching for that address on Internet, but eventually realized that it was silly to blame the Web for my boyfriend's unfaithfulness," Voinova said ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Watch Ashton Kutcher Emotionally Testify Against Sex Trafficking in Front of Congress
- > Sufjan Stevens Pens Letter to America About Christ, Refugees, Love and Judgement
- > Watch This British Lawmaker Speak Out on Selective Abortions Based on Disabilities
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete