Which Monopoly Piece Will You Save?
Monopoly's getting a facelift, and its tokens are all on the chopping block. The board game, famous for taking as long as a normal board game to just set up and then about three days to actually play, is going to bring in a new game token sometime this year. You can vote on what token that will be (check out your options below), but Monopoly rules dictate that only eight game tokens be allowed in the game, and Monopoly rules are a solemn force that can never be broken. So, you can vote on a robot, a ring, a helicopter, a cat or a guitar, but one of the old pieces has got to go. Who will you vote to save? The thimble? The boot? Or will you vote to save the dog because, really, what would Monopoly be without the little dog? You can go vote on Monopoly's Facebook page, which is at least as fun as playing Monopoly itself ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Mark Zuckerberg Met with Pastors to Understand How Churches ‘Find Deeper Meaning in a Changing World’
- > Watch Ashton Kutcher Emotionally Testify Against Sex Trafficking in Front of Congress
- > Chance After Winning Best New Artist: ‘Glory Be to God. I Claim This Victory in the Name of the Lord’
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete