Who Will Direct the New 'Star Wars'?
Some of the better news that's come out of all the Star Wars news of the past few weeks is that George Lucas won't be directing it. Sorry, George Lucas. Thanks for giving everyone such a fun toy. Sorry you almost ruined the whole thing with Jar-Jar. So, as to who will be directing Episode VII—which is rumored to continue to center around the ongoing adventures of a much older Luke, Leia and Han—it should come as no surprise that big guns are being approached. Brad Bird (Mission: Impossible 4, The Incredibles), J.J. Abrams (Star Trek, Super 8) and some guy named Steven Spielberg. Hey, any one of those could be good. A new hope, indeed ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Watch Ashton Kutcher Emotionally Testify Against Sex Trafficking in Front of Congress
- > One of the NFL's Most Promising Young Coaches Is Leaving Football to Pursue the Ministry
- > Tim Keller, Ann Voskamp Among Christian Leaders Featured in Ad Denouncing Trump’s Refugee Ban
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete