Why Did YouTube and Facebook Block the Trailer for Kirk Cameron's New Movie?
For a short time yesterday and today, both YouTube and Facebook put the kibosh on material for Kirk Cameron's Unstoppable (not to be confused with Denzel Washington's Unstoppable.) Both places said that the movie trailer violated the site's policies, and both have since reversed their stance. (You can watch the trailer here, if you want.) Now, positions on Kirk Cameron aside, it does seem a little hypocritical of Facebook (which has at least one group calling for the murder of George Zimmerman) and YouTube (which has horrors too numerous to name) to single out an seemingly harmless documentary on why bad things happen to good people ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Watch Ashton Kutcher Emotionally Testify Against Sex Trafficking in Front of Congress
- > Sufjan Stevens Pens Letter to America About Christ, Refugees, Love and Judgement
- > Watch This British Lawmaker Speak Out on Selective Abortions Based on Disabilities
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete