Why Has It Taken So Long To Make a "Little House on the Prairie" Movie?
Last week, we were all thrilled to hear that Hollywood is moving forward on its modern adaptation of Wuthering Heights which will hopefully, but not definitely, be called Wuth3rin' H3ights, for the kids. But perhaps you were disturbed to hear that, for some reason, Hollywood got around to a Wuthering Heights film adaptation before they got around to a Little House on the Prairie adaptation? Well be disturbed no longer. Whatever inane excuses the film industry was using for not doing the obvious thing and making a Little House on the Prairie movie have been laid to rest, and the book is getting the film adaptation it deserves. The world is right again ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Watch Ashton Kutcher Emotionally Testify Against Sex Trafficking in Front of Congress
- > One of the NFL's Most Promising Young Coaches Is Leaving Football to Pursue the Ministry
- > Sufjan Stevens Pens Letter to America About Christ, Refugees, Love and Judgement
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete