Why Is Marijuana Use on the Decline Among Young Adults?
Even as support for the legalization of marijuana has doubled, the use of it among the 18-29 year-old set is actually on the decline. That's according to a Gallup poll, that says 36% of that age group has tried marijuana. Compare that to 46% in 1999, and 56% in 1985, and you've got a compelling argument against the common assumption that kids these days are crazier than ever. That said, the actual number of people who do use marijuana is actually holding fairly steady. It seems like people are just waiting a little longer before they start actually using it ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Watch Ashton Kutcher Emotionally Testify Against Sex Trafficking in Front of Congress
- > One of the NFL's Most Promising Young Coaches Is Leaving Football to Pursue the Ministry
- > Tim Keller, Ann Voskamp Among Christian Leaders Featured in Ad Denouncing Trump’s Refugee Ban
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete