Will Obama's Second Term Go Green?
There's a lot of speculation about President Barack Obama's second term, which gets its big kickoff today. But one of the surer things amidst all the hypotheticals is that Obama will be making environmentalism a cornerstone of round two, with support for renewable energy and global warming concern slowing becoming a bipartisan concern. Cap-and-trade programs are gaining steam in Washington, and the president has repeatedly hinted at his intentions to make them a focus of the next four years. If he's successful, he'll be the first president to be so. Saving the world is just too controversial ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Watch Ashton Kutcher Emotionally Testify Against Sex Trafficking in Front of Congress
- > Sufjan Stevens Pens Letter to America About Christ, Refugees, Love and Judgement
- > Watch This British Lawmaker Speak Out on Selective Abortions Based on Disabilities
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete